Thursday 1 March 2012

Okay this made me go WOW

Isn't it great when you open a link and you just go WOW that's amazing, so talented, I want one!!
Well let me introduce a CRAFTfest Stall that did just that.

Jennyrosemann
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/jennyrosemann-craftfest-stall

Here is a bit about her, Jenny says:
"My interest in textiles began in childhood, and has continued into my adult life. I currently create pieces fusing together felt, fabric and thread together with hand and machine stitching/embroidery. I enjoy the journey that is being taking when creating a piece and experimenting. My work progresses over time and takes new direction supported by new techniques and experimentation.
My stall contains recent work based on the design of single stem flowers that stand proud in a flower bed. I often start with only a visual representation in my head thus allowing the medium to shape the piece. As a result of this and the techniques used, no two pieces can be the same. Colours can combine in a piece from yellows to pink, reds to pinks and purples to blues. My pieces are presented in glazed box frames although the glass can be removed upon request. Custom orders are very welcome.
Thank you for looking at my stall, if you have any questions, or comments please send me a message."

I love this .....
Spring Sway 1 - £30.00
This piece is inspired by the single upright tall flowers that stand proud in my mother’s cottage garden. The flowers are in a large bed, which has a backdrop of flowers and foliage. The ground and low level planting also displays a mass of colour from various flowers.
Free machine embroidery fuses together and with felt and fabric three flowers are created, laid on a background of spring inspired pattern fabrics, quilting and free embroidery. The large flowers are shaped and stand proud in the frame. Only £30!!

And Love this one too.....
Spring Sway 4 - £32.00
This piece is inspired by the single upright tall flowers that stand proud in my mother’s cottage garden. The flowers are in a large bed, which has a backdrop of flowers and foliage. The ground and low level planting also displays a mass of colour from various flowers.
Free machine embroidery fuses together and with felt and fabric three flowers are created. These are shaped and stand proud in the frame with two of the larger flowers having beaded centres. The colour range covers blues, yellow, turquoise and white. .
The panel is presented in a glazed white frame 10 x 10 5 inches with the panel sitting in a double mount aperture of 5 x 5 inch. Hanging hook is already attached to the frame. This piece can be presented without the glass if required. Only £32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Ann, just seen your blog, thank you for the lovely words about my work
Jenny