Tuesday 13 March 2012

Introducing Cola Creation CRAFTfest Stall

In their own words "Welcome to ColaCreations!
You’ll find my stall has a diverse range of items for sale. All items featured are individual, unique, handmade by myself and reasonably priced. I hope you enjoy browsing in my stall and you find what you are looking for! If you don’t find what you are looking for or have any queries then please contact me and I will endeavour to help as much as I can. Some of my items can be made to order if required."

Visit their stall here:
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/colacreation-s-craftfest-stall

Sweet and Useful...
Peg Fridge Memo Magnets
Price - $1.80 (approx £1.19)
A set of 5 peg magnets - perfect for keeping things on the fridge. Use them to clip important memos, postcards, photos or the kids' artwork to the fridge! Photographed pegs are pink colour scheme.
These peg magnets make great little gifts, or are just so handy for fridge filing - and they look pretty too!!

No comments: