Sunday 11 March 2012

#CRAFTfest stall Rebecca Wilsons

In her own words "Hello and welcome to my Craftfest stall! I create mixed media pictures and sculptures using the traditional craft of enamelling in a fun and contemporary way.
I also love to collage and have included some of my collaged designs and cards for you to enjoy...
I hope you enjoy browsing at my products - please feel free to email me if you have any queries or special requests-commission"

Visit her stall here:
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/rebecca-wilsons-craftfest-stall

This one is so sweet.
Enamel and mixed media picture
A cute little birdhouse featuring two enamel lovebirds on a fabric covered board with a driftwood branch.
Wall hanging
Approx size 11cm x 14 cm
The nature of the materials and processes used ensure that each birdhouse that I make is unique...
$72 (approx £45)

No comments: