Tuesday 28 February 2012

Uniquely Yours CRAFTfest Stall

Here is another amazing crafter this time working with yarn, introducing Linda Cooper with Uniquely Yours.
Linda says "Unique Accessories for Unique People. My designs handmade by me."
This will take you to her stall for Spring CRAFTfest
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/uniquelyyours-craftfest-stall

I really like this one totally my colours.
Snood in Shades of Pink & White. £20.00 + P&P
This beautifully crocheted snood is made in a lacy pattern, of my own devising, so it isn`t too weighty. Half is crocheted slightly looser so that it pulls up easily over the head, while the other half sits nicely around the neck and shoulders. This can also be used as a scarf in a variety of ways. The yarn is acrylic and ranges from a dark pink through to white with paler pinks in between. OOAK.
Is stretchable due to the pattern. Measurements are,as stretched.

No comments: