Monday 27 February 2012

#CRAFTfest Stall Mad Bags by Wendy

Ohh ohh this wonderful lady makes bags to die for, check them out!!!

But First a little bit about Mad Bags:
Handmade bags for all occasions. Shopper totes, beach bags ,clutch bags, shoulder bags and hand bags. Commissions for bespoke bags happily undertaken I endeavour to design and make bags of the highest quality and hope you enjoy looking at them or even buying one! Happy Browsing
http://creative-connections.ning.com/photo/albums/mad-bags-by-wendy-craftfest-stall-1

I love this one:
Hobo Shoulder  Bag - £15 incl p&p
£15 incl p&p (WOW!!!)
This shoulder bag can also be used as a handbag - just adjust the strap to the length you want.
I picked this fabric because it looked so unusual. I was unsure what it would look like made up but I am pleased with the overall effect - hope you like it too.

The outside fabric is a heavy duty upholstery fabric, whilst inside I have used a very strong curtain lining is a deep shade of yellow/gold. The double internal pocket has been made using an orange cotton
Three vintage buttons give the finishing touches to the bag.

No comments: