Tuesday 13 July 2010

Just Finished!


I thought I would share some of my fav reads with you all.

Today I have just finished this book Demon Hunts by C E Murphy. I loved it... I think it only took me two days to read, very involving and funny.

Here is the blurb from the back of the book:
This case is way out of her jurisdiction...
Seattle police detective Joanne Walker started the year mostly dead, and she's ending it trying not to be consumed by evil. Literally.
She's proven she can handle the godsand the walking dead. But a cannibalistic serial killer? That's more than even she bargained for. What's worse, the brutal demon can only be tracked one way. If Joanne is to stop it's campaign of terror, she'll have to hunt it where it lives: the Lower World, a shamanistic plane of magic and spirits.
Trouble is, Joanne's skills are no match for the dangers she's about to face - and her on the job training could prove fatal to the people she's sworn to protect....

No comments: